Hey Newfie

Teasha1
on 6/14/12 7:10 am
VSG on 06/04/12
It's Lorna here.  I am thinking of heading to Grand Forks during the week one day next week and I know you have mentioned shopping there for stuff we can have.

Can you tell me some of the things you pick up that we can't get here?  Thanks L

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 9:02 pm, edited 6/14/12 9:04 pm
hi tesha,
here is a list of some of the stuff i found

Target
sugar free ketchup 2.29
sugar free cake mix 219 (the yellow is awesome.my family prefers these to regular mix)
sf frosting 249
sf brownie
walmart
sf pancake syrup 198
sf cheescake jello
sf hersey syrup 246
i know i am missing soo much more
these are a few things that i found.i did not buy alot of these but wrote them down for you
there are also sf choc chips too
also im not sure if they have them in grand forks but kays naturals has protien snacks and cereal.i got those in minniapolis.
there are also many different sugar free coffee syrups that you can add to coffee,yogurt,ice cream,protien shakes.my favorite are the torani sf hazelnut and a kaluaha one.but there are many different flavors.Also hugos has a lot of stuff too.they carry quick lunches in the cooler that work for us.they are a weigh****chers type where its low carb.if you have any other questions just ask
sondra
Teasha1
on 6/14/12 11:28 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
Thanks Sondra

How are you feeling?  I hope you have your strength back and are enjoying the summer sun

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

Most Active