SO ANNOYED

Mrs.Jackatar
on 6/18/12 8:45 am - Pine Falls, Canada
I was referred to Dr. Murray for plastics back in Feb, on my one year follow up with Dr. Bracken.  So I haven't heard from them.  I get home from work today and there is a message on my machine saying I missed my appointment today with Dr. Murray.  I called his office and was told that the Bariatric Surgeon's office was supposed to inform me of the appointment, WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN!!! So now I have rebooked, but I have to wait another fricken 3 months.  Can you say PISSED..... Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/18/12 10:10 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Maddening!!

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

TotalKa_os
on 6/18/12 12:31 pm - Canada
Oh no!! Can you get Andrea to rectify the situation? It was their fault so they should be able to call and get you moved up.
I would be SOOO annoyed....especially because you've already waited since February.
Why can't they just get rid of the 'middle man' and contact you directly?

HW: 290 SW: 260 CW: 165 Their goal: 195 My goal: 160

notoriousgrannyD
on 6/18/12 12:54 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
There seems to be alot of middle man BSing going on with the bariatrics.  Why does it have to go through Andrea?  It;s like getting ahold of Laura, the NUT, pfffft.  I got a better chance talking directly to Obama than Laura. 

Thank god the plastics people called you!  although you would think they would put their energy into  doing  a pre appt reminder call instead of wasting time with letting you know you missed it. 

I should be running the health care system!!  move over Theresa........

NGD
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
Used2Bthin
on 6/19/12 12:40 am - Canada
It is really to bad they could not do the consult over the phone like they do for the out of province patients.  I feel your pain!
     Dr. Nohr in Medicine Hat.  Open RNY March 28 2011.  Start weight 253 current weight 122.       
Kokonut
on 6/20/12 2:30 am
That's a real ripper!!! UGH!!! I was just coming here today to ask if you had heard anything back...guess I got my answer! WTH???....so not cool! 

Hope the next  wait goes by fast...*hugs*
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Most Active