Below Goal

Mrs.Jackatar
on 6/20/12 1:46 am - Pine Falls, Canada
I AM BELOW MY GOAL OF 150 LBS!!!! I am actually 149 lbs.  Holy Moly, can you say excited!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!! I am going to Albertville in two weeks.  Cha-Ching!  Then we are off to Newfoundland for the whole summer.  Got an active holiday ahead of me.  Sea Kayaking, hiking Gros Morne National Park, 1/2 marathon in August and LOTS OF DANCING!!!! Enjoy the summer everyone.  Hopefully will see you all at a M & G in the fall.

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

notoriousgrannyD
on 6/20/12 2:11 am
VSG on 10/16/12
Wonderful!!  I would love to be a fly on the wall when you meet up with some of your old newfie buddies!  They'll hardly be excited at all with the change in you (they are such a calm bunch LOL)  They're going to think we are starving you out west!!  Have fun (as if there is any other way on "the rock")

NGD
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
Mrs.Jackatar
on 6/20/12 8:38 am - Pine Falls, Canada
Well I  tell you there is going to be a terrific amount of singing and dancing!  We have fun, I must admit!

Sherry

Kokonut
on 6/20/12 2:34 am
WHOOHOOOO!!!! Way to go hotness!! I hope you have asmashing summer and I can already NOT WAIT to see you in the fall!!  Take lots of pictures!!!
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

BeginsToday
on 6/20/12 6:13 am
Sherry, you have done a great job of getting healthy! You are half the women you used to be! LOL You are a great example for other to try and follow. We all know that it wasn't all fun but you show us that our goals are attainable.

So what does a typical day's meal look like for you?

Have an awesome time in Newfoundland and dance like no one is watching.
Mrs.Jackatar
on 6/20/12 8:46 am - Pine Falls, Canada
I actually "live like no one is watching". LOL. That is a great slogan to live by, to be sure.  A typical day meal, is eat what I want (protein usually first though). I still don't eat that much, volume wise.  Every day is different.  I still stuggle with the breakfast thing. Though I do try to get a piece of cheese in me on the run.  Lunch can be greek yogurt, grilled chicken salad.  I make almost every thing homemade with real good ingredients. (salad drsg, croutons). I try to have a protein drink with coffee for a snack in the afternoon.  Dinner is usually a protein and a veggie.  Then crackers & cheese, or a slice of multi grain bread and peanut butter. I have cravings for fruit at times and I eat whatever I have in the fridge. The big thing for me was not to weigh myself, as I do as OCD tendancies. LOL.  I am ENJOYING LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you well on your journey and want you to know that it is possible!  Have a great summer.

Sherry

justmest
on 6/20/12 6:37 am - Canada
VSG on 05/21/12
Congrats on your loss!
Thanks for being a great inspiration, and Have a GREAT trip to NFLD! 

Referal weight 265, surgery date weight 243, ticker is all post op loss so add 22 to ticker loss

Tanya W.
on 6/22/12 1:08 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Fantastic! Enjoy every moment of your success.

Tanya

rainyone
on 6/22/12 5:09 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
wooohoooooo

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Most Active