Good News

its-killen-me
on 8/9/12 9:58 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

We qualify for non-profit status and can have free meetings at the library(sir william).  We just need to pick a date and book.  I was thinking if the vic is having theirs on Sept. 5 , we could have the main group week after.  That way the info they get will still be fresh in their minds for them to share with us.  Sat. Sept.8,  - Sat Sept 15.  I believe the library is closed on sun and mondays.  So tue, wed, thur or Sat are ok. They are open until 9 pm for evening meetings . Fridays they close at 5 pm and Sat 10am - 5pm.  Any suggestions for dates??
I have a wedding on sept.22 , I don't have to be at meeting so i can book that day if people want it.

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
its-killen-me
on 8/9/12 10:02 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
Forgot there is also a sink in the room and a coffee urn. lots of tables and chairs with no arms.  Lets Hear what dates are good for you
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
notoriousgrannyD
on 8/9/12 4:11 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
I'll be in on Sept 12 for the evening and would attend.
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
BCwaiting
on 8/9/12 4:15 pm - Canada
I would prefer a week day. If granny is here on wednesday, sept 12, that would be a good day. Barb C

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
rainyone
on 8/9/12 4:51 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
Haha ... september 22 doesn't work for me either lol.. I have a wedding then too... mine! lol

Others work for me.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

its-killen-me
on 8/9/12 5:09 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
Thats all I needed to hear.  At least I wont be sitting there alone.  I will try for Sept. 12 and at that meeting we can all vote for the date for the next one.  Thanks for some  input  -- Barb.
notoriousgrannyD
on 8/9/12 7:49 pm
VSG on 10/16/12
I will probably be bringing a friend with me who had VSG in Mexico in June.  We are leaving for my food funeral the next morning but it would be great to get another M & G in - I learned alot at the last one.  Where abouts is this library located?
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
its-killen-me
on 8/10/12 12:19 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
Sir William Stephenson Library 765 Keewatin St.  I will call them and book for Sept. 12 in the morning and will post confirmation.
Most Active