What a change from last year!

alle
on 9/19/12 10:18 am
RNY on 05/15/12
So every year I photograph a few smaller schools.  Last year with an assistant I barely managed to make it through the morning setting up, photographing the kids, photographing the classes and then tearing down and packing the car.  I was sweating and dragging my butt.
Well today was a different story.  I had no assistant and I got the job done in record time, not sweating a bit and have energy to burn.  ( expect for my sciatic nerve pain in my one leg still )
What a blessing this surgery has been.  I have 3 more schools and 1 daycare to do in the next week...bring it on!

Had to laugh yesterday my receptionist said to me " You have a shape now, I can see your waist.
I can't stop looking at you, you've changed so much!" 

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
its-killen-me
on 9/19/12 1:49 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
Congratulations.  I can notice it is easier to move around too.  I think I would give the receptionist a raise with a compliment like that.  LOL
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Kokonut
on 9/19/12 6:18 pm
AHHHH! That is sooo sweet! I feel like this often now, especially when I am cleaning my house or shopping! Oh man I can shop for DAYS now! :)  I love it!!!

Congrats on changing your life around!! Enjoy that shape!!
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Teasha1
on 9/20/12 8:29 pm
VSG on 06/04/12
Congratulations Allie.  It is a great feeling isn't it.

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

rainyone
on 9/21/12 11:01 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
A great feeling eh? I am running around like a chicken without a head right now and for the last week and I know 85 lbs ago I would have been limping and in such pain with all the shopping, baking and lifting. I would have been so frazzled and in such pain.

And another plus with this surgery is I would have had to stop to eat and been so much more hungry. I grabbed a cup of soup and a click this morning and I'm totally going strong.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Most Active