Shopping NSV

rainyone
on 11/3/12 10:10 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Well the scale has been stuck for a few weeks but I had so much fun shopping today. I spent a bunch of money at old navy last time you could earn super cash and had a couple coupons for  $20 off 50 and a 10 off $25 coupons.  I bought a sweater dress ($19 ) to wear with tights in an XL , a pair of my ever loved yoga pants  ( size large on sale for 15 bucks) a pair of leggings ($10)  to wear with the sweater dress. Also bought a couple things for my step daughter . And best of all? a pair of jeans in a size 12!!!!!!!!! For me! ME, in a size 12!!!!!! it is so freaky. They fit well , I was planning on buying them if they were tight as my 14's fit well , but planning for the future. I can wear them now , comfortably!   The 16's I sometimes wear are getting too baggy to wear all the time. 

It boggles my mind that my gut can fit into a 12. In April I was in a 24/26 .  November a 12. Bizarre!

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Kjmollyo
on 11/3/12 11:46 am
RNY on 01/23/12

How awesome is that... I so relate to anything shopping!  You must feel fabulous-enjoy. 

Current Weight 118 lbs

rainyone
on 11/3/12 12:10 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

IT feels awesome. I compared the pants to the 24 I have sitting in my closet and then again to my step daughter's kids 12 .... I just don't get sizes.  It feels amazing ESPECIALLY since the scale doesn't seem to be moving ( and I am reluctant to call it a stall since I haven't been logging my calories and suspect I am more maintaining)

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Madelaine2000
on 11/3/12 11:42 pm

That is so fantastic..isnt it crazy..but good??!!! Enjoy all the great rewards that come from all your hard work.

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

Teasha1
on 11/4/12 2:08 am
VSG on 06/04/12

Good for you Rainyone!!! That is so awesome.  It is crazy how the scale slows down so quickly. I am logging my calories and gym time and working my butt off and still it is coming really slowly now.

Congratulations!!!! on your NSV

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

justmest
on 11/4/12 4:11 am - Canada
VSG on 05/21/12

That`s great! The Shopping experience is soooooooooo amazing these days!! 

Especially when your mind has not caught up with the size of your butt and you fit into something that totally surprises you! 

Referal weight 265, surgery date weight 243, ticker is all post op loss so add 22 to ticker loss

notoriousgrannyD
on 11/5/12 4:23 am
VSG on 10/16/12

Congratulations!  It sounds like heaven to be in those sizes and I hope to quickly follow suit.  Hang on to your program and the weight will come off again, your enthusiasm has been contagious and your knowledge about products is awe-inspiring.  I can see you posting about hitting your goal one day so keep it going Michelle! 

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
Alvina300
on 11/8/12 10:46 am - Canada

Hi there

That is great!  It must feel amazing.   By the way, thanks for the clothes, I got a couple pair of black pants at the last M & G and they fit good.  Maybe someday, I 'll fit into those size 12 but not for  a while yet.

Thanks for your upbeat and positive attitude.

Alvina

Most Active