Isopure Protein Drink

Madelaine2000
on 1/21/13 10:06 pm

Glad you made it home from Mexico safe and sound..now on to the losing! Yeah! The guy at Popeyes told me that they carry a product called 4everfit now instead of the isopure..its a fruity drink I think but I didnt buy any. Thats an option to look into. Shoppers Drug Mart also sells a Protein water..only 10g per bottle I think but it would add up over time. They have lemonade (I found a gross aftertaste) and orange (which is not bad).

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

rainyone
on 1/22/13 4:09 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Gorilla jacks carries syntrax nectar whick is decent and fruity. ( think lemonade/iced tea) 

The isopure is only sold in the states and I didn't like it much. Stay away from protein "shots" which use collegan protein. We can't absorb it as well and is too good to be true ( lots of protein in a little tiny shot)  They were hideous as well. 

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

losingforlife
on 1/23/13 12:25 am - Canada

If you are looking for protein whey with no flavour, you can get Biox Extreme power whey isolate at Popeyes.  Good price compared to Sunrise Health foods, just make sure it is natural flavour.  That's what I use to put in soup and veggie juice.

Most Active