GoodLife Fitness

pegcitygrl
on 4/25/13 7:36 am - Winnipeg, Canada

Anyone else have a membership?  I usually go to the McPhillip's Women's only or the one Downtown (Portage & Main 7th floor) Down town is dead in the evenings! LOVE it!

notoriousgrannyD
on 4/25/13 9:20 pm
VSG on 10/16/12

I don't live in the city but I am very curious on how much fees for gym memberships are down there.  How much would it be to join for a month and what does that include?  do you pay extra for special classes (like spin class or yoga?) and if so how much would a session of about 10 classes cost?  Also what kind of equipment do you have to work with at your gym and how many trainers are there to choose from and do you know the cost of personal training?   okay.... that's all my questions... for now - lol

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
jennygirl
on 4/26/13 1:22 am
I go to the one downtown too. I workout over my lunch hour. Love it. My employer has a corporate membership and we pay $16 biweekly right off our paycheques. All the classes are included in the membership - spin, step, body pump, yogafit etc. There are lots of ellipticals and treadmills, all equipped with TVs I like it there.
bjane
on 4/26/13 2:38 am

My husband has a membership at the wellness seven oaks hosp..  about $55.00 a month.  They do a complete program on you.  There is all kinds of machines a hot tub and pool very clean he just loves it.

rainyone
on 4/26/13 6:49 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I go the West winnipeg Y and love it. I need to start doing weights though.  And training for the 5 k in july! eeeeekkkkkk 

We pay around 75 ? for our family membership ( we have 3 kids on it and 2 adults) and it includes swimming lessons ( one kid in it)

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Teasha1
on 4/26/13 7:26 am
VSG on 06/04/12

I use Snap Fitness - Hubby and I both belong for $62.00 a month. There are lots of locations across Canada and is parts of the States and you can go to any of them. The gym is available 24/7 we have swipe passes. They charge extra $9.00 a month if you want to attend yoga classes which are three times a week no limit as to how often you go. They also have Zumba classes and then they run different boot camp classes not sure how much the boot camp classes are or even if there is an extra charge. I use the treadmills and the weights. I like that I can attend any location, which works great for me I frequently circ through 3 different locations in a week.  I also like the fact that you can put your membership on hold if you want. We usually do for June, July, August and September. I will run outside this year, am already doing that but I want the weights for another month or so before I take break from that. I figure digging in the garden and yard work etc etc will take of the weight training HMMMMMM probably not, I will have to rethink that one.

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

pegcitygrl
on 4/26/13 10:16 am - Winnipeg, Canada

Going to Good Life DownTown for 8pm.
If anyone else is bored and wants to go I'll be there.

ntmcls
on 4/27/13 4:13 am - Canada

I go to Good Life Women"s only on Mcphillips.  When do you usually go.

pegcitygrl
on 4/28/13 6:47 am - Winnipeg, Canada

I like going at 6 am or sometimes after work in the evenings.  My schedule is all over the place right now.

Depending on the day I sometimes go 2x :)

pegcitygrl
on 5/5/13 3:24 am - Winnipeg, Canada

Sunday May 5th,

Anyone interested in going this evening?  I usually listen to music for 90% of the time I am there (unless doing a class)

I find that if I say I'll meet someone at the gym it really helps me stay on track and get my butt to the gym. 

Most Active