Does it ever end?

Kjmollyo
on 5/2/13 10:05 am
RNY on 01/23/12

I am taking up permanent residence here at st b.  I went to see Dr Vergis with stomach pain yesterday, was admitted and had a CT scan.  He came by at 10:30 last nite to tell me he would have to review my ct in the morning.  He said other stuff too but after dilaudid and a sleeping pill I am still not 100% sure he was really here.  Today I had an ultrasound to check for gallstones...possibility.  I also had a scope which both Drs Andrew and Vergis were there for.  I have another ulcer and ?fistula, ?perforation.  Hey are unsure how to treat it but i will be going for the oh so palatable leak test on Monday.  In the meantime NPO and worry.  Dr Vergis will talk to me more tomorrow as I shut down when they gave me the news.  My ct results are still up for interpretation.  Dr Vergis is going to get input from other bariatric docs in the country.  Oh well, at least they will give me a pass tomorrow to go shopping...le chateau has a really cute crocheted skirt!  kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

Alvina300
on 5/2/13 1:02 pm - Canada

Hi there

Sorry to hear you're back in the hospital.  It must be frustrating.  I hope they figure out what the problem is and fix it.  Enjoy your day pass tomorrow  and have fun shopping.  I think we all know, that won't be a problem!!  Take care

Alvina

goneforgood
on 5/2/13 1:24 pm

You're creating some doubt for me about my upcoming surgery. I wish you weren't experiencing this. Is this the first problem you've had since surgery. When was your surgery and did you have the bypass or the sleeve? I had my gallbladder out 40 years ago already. Is it certain foods that are causing a problem with you? Did you have stomach problems before the surgery? Wishing you wellness soon!

its-killen-me
on 5/2/13 3:15 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

I am thinking at this point you have had every possible complication. some twice.  That is amazing. I sure hope they can fix this for you and your complications finally come to an end.  Buy yourself something super nice.  Hope you feel better soon. Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
losingforlife
on 5/3/13 8:56 am - Canada

That's terrible Kim!  Wow I hope everything gets fixed quickly and you are on the mend soon.  Take care and have fun shopping!​

Most Active