Update

rainyone
on 7/21/13 7:55 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I have been maintaining around 195 ish ( up and down through out the day and month ) but I've been so bad with junk food and no****ching what I am eating. I joined " diet bet" and am commiting to losing 4% of my body weight in the next 28 days. I'm going back to basics. Meat, veggies, oatmeal, oatbran dairy etc.......  Low carbish... I allow popcorn and veggies as a snack.

I've been dealing with fatigue for the last few months. my hemoglobbin came back low as was my platelets and my b12 was a little low. I'm on iron now and hoping it helps my energy.  I need to go for surgery to get the lump in my neck out soon. I wi**** was to get my lumpy belly fixed lol.. all my extra weight sits in my tummy. ..

I did the color me rad run yesterday and what a blast!!!  I jogged/walked it mostly but still so much fun. Here is a pic of me and my hubby in the middle of it!

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

TeashaLorna
on 7/21/13 9:35 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Awesome on the RAD run yesterday Michelle. I was concerned about the powder being thrown at me (stupid asthma) not sure if it would react or not. So I didn't do it. I need to get back to running have not run in over a week. Tomorrow is a start back at the gym day and a kick in the ass for me. :-)

Good luck on your diet bet. We should get together for coffee on evening.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

rainyone
on 7/21/13 9:38 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Sounds like an awesome idea!

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

BCwaiting
on 7/21/13 9:41 am - Canada
Hey Michelle, it's been a while since I last saw you and you are looking great. I hear you and know exactly what you mean.. I am eating a lot of junk stuff too and thank god am maintaining and not gaining. I need to do the same and cut out the junk, but like the good old times., it is so hard..thank goodness we can only eat half the amount we used to...good luck in your new journey . barb C

referral April/2011 Weight 230 lbs.,orientation Nov 30/2011, surgeon Jan 4/2012, Psych Feb 2, Dietician March 15, physical Apr 12, Surgery VSG May 29/2012,
pre-op weight 180 lbs. ,         
Alvina300
on 7/23/13 8:18 am - Canada

Hi Michelle

You look amazing! 

Take care

Alvina

losingforlife
on 7/30/13 10:15 pm - Canada

You look fabulous!  

Elizabeth

Most Active