Weird problem

its-killen-me
on 7/24/13 5:18 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Since I have had imy surgery I have noticed a pain occasionally in my right side.  Just under the rib cage, I think this is Gal bladder area (not sure)  This only seems to happen when I am dehydrated and It is so strong at times I can't take a deep breath.  Does this happen to anyone else??    The pain does go away and the area seems sore for awhile.  Is this maybe symptoms of gall stones?

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
boo-boo
on 7/24/13 6:30 am - Canada
RNY on 11/05/12
I also have experienced the same thing 3 times. The pain radiated to my back. The pain was so bad I called Andrea to see which hospital I should go to but never went. I don't have my gallbladder so that wasn't it but I had a scope and they found ulcers. Can't be sure that is what the pain was caused from but haven't had it since I have been on ulcer meds.

goneforgood
on 7/24/13 12:30 pm

I had a RNY on May 13 of this year and have had my gallbladder out 40 years ago when I was 11. From the pain you describe it definitely could be gallbladder disease. Gallbladder pain is very  different for many different people. It is not always the same pain. When I had attacks, and I only had 3 of them, the pain was different for all 3 attacks. It is very non-descript. 

Most Active