MEET AND GREET SAT. SEPT. 21st.

its-killen-me
on 8/27/13 5:21 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

FALL MEET AND GREET AND CLOTHING SWAP AT SIR WILLIAM STEPHANSON LIBRARY.  SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21st.

TIME 1 - 5 PM.   DROP IN FOR COFFEE AND CHAT A BIT.  ADDRESS IS 765 KEEWATIN ST. IN WINNIPEG.   LOTS OF PARKING AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE RECIPES THERE IS A PHOTOCOPIER AT THE LIBRARY AND IT IS .20 PER COPY AND THERE IS A SCAN TO EMAIL FUNCTION WHICH IS FREE.  IT ALSO HAS FREE WI-FI. FEEL FREE TO BRING A SNACK, COFFEE WILL BE PROVIDED.  SOME PEOPLE BRING HEALTHY SNACKS OR PROTEIN DRINKS TO GIVE SAMPLES.  HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.  BARB.  WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE.  ALSO THE CHAIRS DO NOT HAVE ARMS AND ARE FINE FOR LARGER PEOPLE.  

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
rainyone
on 8/27/13 8:01 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Woohoo. I have to dig through my stuff for clothes ( been a 12 for ages now) I will bring some healthy snacks 

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

TeashaLorna
on 8/27/13 12:37 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Thanks Barb I am marking my calendar and I will bring a healthy snack of some sort to; and some cloths Yeah!!! Excited to see everyone again after the summer.

Again thank you for arranging this.  Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/13 3:08 pm

I will try..

manitobamike
on 8/27/13 9:51 pm - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Should be able to make it unless something comes up (duck hunting). Will there be men's clothes at the swap?

its-killen-me
on 8/28/13 3:11 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

@ Manitoba Mike, some of the people reading this post may bring some from their husbands.  What sizes would be good for now and for shrinking into.  I used to wear only guys sweats and t-shirts when I was bigger there are sizes 4X and 3X Sweats and t-shirts.  I don't have much because my husband Darren (you met him) is big too and he fits some of my old stuff. Barb

Post what sizes you could use and you might just hit pay dirt from the husbands.  LOL  (I will bring what I have too.)

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/13 5:58 pm

I will do my best to make it to this meet and greet, my bff said that she would come with me..  I have clothes put together that are too small for me, but i started thinking about it, perhaps i should hold on to them, for if and when I get thru surgery and lose the weight, I will need them wont I ??

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/13 10:49 pm

keep your clothes tri**** makes a wonderful NSV.i kept all of my smaller clothes hoping that i would fit them.it also helps for the pocketbook too.constantly buying new clothes gets expensive.after surgery it sometimes can be very fast dropping sizes.personally i would drop 2 sizes a week some weeks.

i am glad you and your friend are going to try and come.would love to meet you in person.angry

sondra

losingforlife
on 9/3/13 12:52 am - Canada

Marked my calendar.  I should be there!

I have lots of clothes size 14-18 that I will be bringing.

1crazy_cat_lady
on 9/3/13 6:58 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Need the support. I will be there

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

Most Active