Musical Batwings...Not Funny!

alle
on 11/6/13 11:25 pm
RNY on 05/15/12

So right from the start I found myself with the typical weight loss batwings and that was fine....but now I find that if I lower my arms too quickly they slap against my side and go "Whapppppp".  Talk about embarrassing!  Then there is the issue of my no almost non existent boobs but I would rather be the weight I am today than have my boobs and non wobbling arms!  LOL

Have a great day everyone!

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
notoriousgrannyD
on 11/7/13 1:05 am
VSG on 10/16/12

I hear you about the weird arm noise. My arms have turned out to be a pleasant surprise (as in not too flappy) but still make this funny sound in one move we do at aerobics, it sounds like one of those armpit farts my son used to make!   Sadly my pannus makes the same sound when jumping or running, so embarrassing ...... but not for long!  But I would take all of this over the pre surgical body anyday, it feels great to be healthy. 

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
boo-boo
on 11/7/13 9:57 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/05/12
The extra skin is a definate down side of the process! I feel like I look like a wrinkled, saggy 100 year old! Oh well, nothing comes without a price I guess..
fiddlechickpatti
on 11/10/13 10:18 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 01/16/13

I hear you on the clapping batwings.  And boobs...they are like tube socks.  

VSG done with Dr. Ariel Ortiz, Tijuana, MX on Jan. 16, 2013.  Starting weight 301.  Lost 24 pounds pre-op.  Check out my blog here:  ChubbyU

Most Active