Brachioplasty and Fleur de lis Tummy Tuck

TeashaLorna
on 12/1/13 11:17 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Hi everyone, tomorrow is my big day I am having the Fleur de lis Tummy Tuck and my arms done at noon. Wish me luck and I will see you all on here soon.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

rainyone
on 12/1/13 12:05 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Good luck! you are going to do awesome!

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

goneforgood
on 12/1/13 12:35 pm

Good luck and who is doing it? In Winnipeg? Private message me re: cost and how much Manitoba government is helping out? 

TeashaLorna
on 12/1/13 5:09 pm - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Hi Dr Islur is doing it at the Maples Surgical Clinic and the MB Gov will only cover the Panni part even though I have several Drs letters stating that it is not cosmetic for me because my arms cause me a lot of pain and discomfort as well as my stomach when I run. My insurance has denied me as well. I will be grieving that though and see if I can get any where.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Karenerickson
on 12/1/13 8:38 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Good luck! You will feel so much better!

its-killen-me
on 12/1/13 10:15 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Good luck Lorna, hope surgery goes well.  I hope I can catch up to you one day.  LOL

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
justlori
on 12/2/13 1:20 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12

So thrilled for you Lorna!  I look forward to seeing you strutting around in a bikini at the next meet and greet!  lol!!    By the time you read this you will out of surgery and on your way to healing!   Wishing you all the best. 

Dianne C.
on 12/2/13 12:25 pm - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
VSG on 02/06/12

Lorna, I hope everything went well for you and that you're up and around soon. 

Dianne           
HW 270 (Sept 2011); surgery weight 236 (Feb 6, 2012); current 167 (103 lb lost); goal set by nutritionist 148 (ha ha!!). Vertical sleeve gastrectomy at Obesity Control Center (Dr. Ariel Ortiz), Tijuana, MX. Self-pay, self-referral, 4-week wait. Abdominoplasty Aug 10, 2013 (Dr. K. Dolynchuk, Winnipeg - self-pay)

Kjmollyo
on 12/3/13 12:35 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

Good luck Lorna!

Current Weight 118 lbs

TeashaLorna
on 12/5/13 2:53 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Home and doing well, my tummy is flat and not bruised so far. Tomorrow the dressing comes off the arms and the drains come out. I must admit I was pretty weak for a couple of days but things are looking up substantially. They removed 8lbs off my tummy of skin.

Most Active