good morning wednesday

Nicole T.
on 9/6/11 10:28 pm
seems like there are only four of us on the board? LOL

hope everyone is good. I'm doing ok. struggling a bit to get back on track with my food. i was doing great then had a major setback. i sabotage myself way too much. sometimes i wonder if i should just accept the weight i am at and stop trying  and just live my life. i feel great, i have tons of energy, and my habits are a million times better. maybe that should be enough?
SassySteph
on 9/6/11 11:11 pm - Lusby, MD
Good Morning Nicole,

I am doing good this morning as well.  I know what you mean, every day is a struggle for me, if people think that having the surgery is the magic answer they are sure wrong, it is definitely a lifetime struggle.
I have been dieting since the first week in July and have lost 14 pds, some weeks I exercise frequently and others I just can't get motivated but I am trying really had to stay on track and lose the pounds I gained back.  After 5 years I still have a hard time with the fluids and I can eat fairly normal which doesn't help any.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Stephanie

ladybugnessa
on 9/7/11 1:12 am - Owings Mills, MD
I had done that Nicole. I was HAPPY at 165... size 12/14 and happy... if you feel good and are healthy then why should we struggle for an ideal that is just that a pipe dream.

I know that I am thrilled at my current size but every morning I dread that scale... because I live and die by if I'm up a few pounds... I know I can manage a few pounds but what happens when I creep back up 10 or 15... I'll hate myself I'm sure.

while this surgery helps us lose weight only we can keep it off and only we can make ourselves happy... being thin is not a magic cure for the crap that goes on in life...

Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1840 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2791 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4007 views