i got my date.... happy happy joy joy

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/05 1:29 pm - potomac, MD
i am sooooooooooooooooooo excited. today i got my date. july 6th... i am on cloud nine. alot of people have said they had approval then were told they didn't, etc. should i call my insurance company and ask for anything in writing?? or should i let me dr's office handle that? and.. broken record i know, but does anyone have good ideas for pre-op dieting??
summewe
on 5/12/05 7:21 pm - Gambrills, MD
Congratulations on your 7/6 date. It will be here before you know it!
stayceX
on 5/12/05 8:05 pm - Baltimore, MD
I would just let your surgeons office handle it. Don't worry about it. Diet wise - Did your surgeon tell you that you need to lose weight pre-op? I wouldn't put any added pressure on yourself if not. If you can do it great. If you can just maintain and practice some of the post op habits then that is probably fine as well.
Rae Smiles
on 5/13/05 3:06 am - Mount Airy, MD
congrats Jennifer!!! Awesome...now...this is a very important step.... Take a deep breath in....hold it.....breath out....slowly....slower.......repeat.... We are saving you a seat on the "other side"....your seat is safe.... congrats again....it will be here before you know it.... RAE
fleesh61
on 5/13/05 7:03 am - Bethel Park, PA
CONGRATS!!!!
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 5/14/05 11:58 am - California, MD
YEA!!!!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!! I'm trying to get myself walking more before surgery (6/1/05). As far as pre-op dieting, I'm taking my vitamins and just trying to cut back on carbs, sugar, caffiene. No one has told me to do it, I just am. My appt with the Nutritionist is coming up this week. BUT...I have to be honest.... I have endulged in a few "last time temptations!" Some doctors require a pre-op diet, so I guess I would say to just check in with him/her. Best of luck to you!! Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1852 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2801 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4016 views