James E. Vogel, Plastic Surgeon...

Rae Smiles
on 5/17/05 1:35 am - Mount Airy, MD
anyone have a first hand experience with Dr. James Vogel out of Baltimore? He is on the obesityhelp list, but only one review, which was glowing.... any help is appreciated.... RAE
lisa61
on 5/17/05 10:02 pm - Baltimore, MD
I haven't but I've seen other OH use Adam Basner, MD including myself. Top notch office both pre- and post-op. I couldn't be happier with my results! I'm sure you'll have several consults and I always ask the % of WLS patients. I'd be happy to provide references off line if you are interested. Also, the PS board on OH is always helpful. Best wishes! LisaS rny 11/4/03
Rae Smiles
on 5/18/05 12:50 am - Mount Airy, MD
thanks for the info...I will add Dr. Basner to my consult list....I have been doing some serious lurking on the PS board...It has been incredibly helpful... RAE
Leesa
on 5/18/05 11:07 am - MD
If you're researching the general area, I very highly recommend Dr. Douglas Forman. He did my lower body lift in January of this year, and I've been very happy with him and his staff. His office is in North Bethesda/Rockville, and he operates at Suburban and Shady Grove hospitals; I had my surgery at Suburban Hospital in Bethesda. The follow-up care in the hospital, and later in his office, is excellent and very attentive. Dr. Forman will be speaking at Dr. Greene's post-op support group meeting in Rockville, on Monday, June 13, 2005. For specifics on the location, you can go to Dr. Greene's web site at: www.AdvancedWLS.com. Dr. Forman has done a number of reconstructive plastic surgeries on WLS patients, and has a good sense for how much surgery can be done at a single time. The others I know who have had their plastic surgery with him also have been very pleased with the results. I've also posted a review of Dr. Forman on the Maryland plastic surgeon's page for ObesityHelp. Leesa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1854 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2805 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4018 views