My VSG Experience with Dr. Lopez in Puerto Vallarta (April 18, 2014)

xcherryblossomx
on 5/6/14 4:02 pm - British Columbia, Canada
VSG on 04/18/14 with

I wanted to post this sooner but things have been hectic since I have been home. I wrote an extremely LONG post about my experience and decided it might be better off posted as a blog entry here on ObesityHelp. So, if you would like, click here to see my blog post to read about my experience in further detail. I also included a few pictures, the few complaints that I had, and other information that I thought might be helpful. 

To sum it up I had a great experience. I went alone and became friends with another lady who also flew down alone for surgery. I weighed myself Saturday and have lost 27lbs so far. Only the day of surgery and the morning of the day after were uncomfortable/painful/gassy for me -- mainly due to the air they pumped into me during surgery. Walking as much as you can after surgery really does make things better!!!! 

I would highly recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone looking into getting a VSG done in Mexico. I don't regret doing this at all and would do it again in a heartbeat.

It has been a long time since I have looked forward to getting on the scale and I am loving it.

If you have any questions or would like to talk more about this feel free to send me a message on here!  Before I left, I found that talking to other people who had surgery with Dr. Lopez really kept my mind at ease. 

rsmithtaylor
on 5/16/14 3:44 am
VSG on 06/19/14 with

Thank you for all of the detailed insight! I am scheduled June 19th in TiJuana! I am super excited

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 262 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 450 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1064 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1630 views