No Suction??????

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 12:35 am - Oak park, MI
Help!!! All of a sudden, one of my drains has no suction. I squeeze the air out and when I put the plug in you can hear the air rush in through the part with the tube attached. I cut it down to see if there was a hole and there was not. I dried it well with a Qtip and still nothing. You cannot squeeze the air out with the top on either, so that rules out a hole. This one has not been draining hardly at all either. Ugh, I have a whole week to go with a defective drain? I will have Matt pull it if I cannot figure what the problem is. Please help with suggestions. Terri
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 1:24 am - Oak park, MI
I called the dr office. They said that it is probably falling out. I have to page my dr later to see what he wants me to do.
Mary D.
on 1/3/06 1:26 am - Macomb County, MI
Terri, Call the doctors office and ask them what to do!!! When you said you weren't getting much from your drains before I wondered if they were draining properly. You definately would rather the fluids out then pull the drain and have them stay in. Good Luck.
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 1:52 am - Oak park, MI
Yeah, but the one drain is not working at all. She said it probably came loose and there is nothing you can do once that happens. She said it will eventually work its way out whether you want it to or not. I will be paging the doctor later this afternnon. He is in surgery now.
Most Active
Recent Topics