Looking for a manly man....

Annette L.
on 1/4/06 10:28 am - Farmington Hills , MI
....I don't know who you are, but you do. A while back you posted a recipe for squash bombs. I just wanted to tell you I made them for dinner tonight. They were very good. Yummy! Even my 5 yr. old grandson liked them. Thank you for the recipe. God bless you, Annette
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 10:34 am - Oak park, MI
Do share the recipe again. I do not recall seeing it the first time. Thanks
Annette L.
on 1/4/06 10:47 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Teri, Here's the recipe. This person's picture is with it in my file, but It won't transfer to this post. I don't recognize who he is. we enjoyed these. Glad you're feeling better. Take care, Annette Gv bnmn SQUASH BOMBS 5 Zucchini (12" X 2" size) 1/2 Yellow Onion 1/2 Bell Pepper 4 Cloves Garlic 1 Cup Wheat or Almond Flour 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese 2 Eggs 1/2 Tsp. Italian Seasonings (oregano & thyme) 1/4 Tsp. Paprika 1/4 Tsp. Salt (Optional) 1/2 Tsp. Season Salt (cut in half if sensitive to salt) 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper olive oil butter Peel and grate the zucchini with a cheese grater and drain well. Dice finely the yellow onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Add all the ingredients except Olive oil and butter to a large bowl and stir until mixed well. In a large Teflon or non-stick skillet add olive oil and butter. Place 3 to 4 inch round dollops of mix in skillet and pat down to about 3/8" thick patties. Coo****il well browned on each side, crispy around the edges, and just barely soft in the middle. You should be able to flip them with out them loosing their shape...this will tell you they are done. I like them a bit on the crispy side. Enjoy! I deleted the bell pepper, and added a medium peeled, and grated gala apple, used roasted garlic (2T.) from a jar, And added 1 -6oz. Can of tuna in water well drained to half of the mixture. I also used non stick cooking spray. Yummy!
Most Active
Recent Topics