Binder Versus Pany Girdle???

Mary D.
on 1/5/06 1:44 am - Macomb County, MI
I would bet it would still be more comfortable than the binder, LOL!!!
psj
on 1/5/06 6:50 am - Moran, MI
Terri, Within a week of having my TT, I switched to one of those one piece thingys. I have a lot more control with that than with the binder. I still wear it. I think they are so much more comfy. The only problem I found with it was to get the size I needed for the support I needed the bra part was a little snugger than I like it, but it is still far better than the binder. I got mine at WalMart. I have 3 of them & they each cost about $16. Peggy
Diane U.
on 1/6/06 2:48 am - Warren, MI
Hi Terri. I had my TT/hernia/gall bladder removed on 12/21. I changed to a panty girdle on the day I left the hospital...the binder edge hit right across my stitches and I felt raw!! The panty girdle comes almost to the top of the anchor cut (maybe 1-2 inches not covered) and holds everything below quite snugly. I wear it 24/7 and it had been great. I went for my two week check up and had all of my stitches removed and the drain taken out and the doctor said everything looked great. Paul, mine is like a longer version of panties....no long legs, no bra part....just stretchy (pretty tight) underwear. Easy on and easy off and plenty of support. Terri, thanks for your posts, they have been very helpful. Take care. Diane
yvonne
on 1/10/06 12:01 am - Livonia, MI
What is a panty Girdle,? Do you need to remove it everytime you want to go to the bathroom?
Most Active
Recent Topics