Down 73 lbs since 7/19/05!!! 31 lbs to go to goal!!!

S W.
on 1/10/06 5:36 am - MI
I went to my surgeon's office today, Dr. James Pilkington MD., and decided to weigh. I asked Kelly, his nurse, "so Kelly, what's your guess?" And she replied, "165". I mentioned it'd been since December 27th since I had been in, so on the scale I went and OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS............. IT WAS 166-----SHE WAS ONLY ONE POUND OFF!!!!! I also have a BMI of 33.0 now. When I started this journed, I weighed 239.5, and my BMI was 47. WOW. I looked in the mirror when I came home and said "AWESOME JOB...JUST AWESOME"..... Thanking Kelly and Jodi at Dr. P's office, Athena, Dorothy, Rae, all of you who have posted when I mentioned I was "new" here....welcomed me with OPEN arms.......and everyone else in my life that has shown support. Though I doubt my best friend Pam will see this, she knows without her being here that night, I would not have done this. I was ready to cancel. All I can say is WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER???????????????? Hugs to all
spelcstr
on 1/10/06 10:01 am
DS on 03/05/15
Way to go Stacey!!! Looking and doing AWESOME!!! That is such great news...CONGRATS! BMI of 33!!! So wonderful, I am so proud of you and all the effort that you have put into being successful. It really is hard work going through struggles of learning to eat again and managing our daily lives adding more activity and exercise. Anyone who says surgery is the easy way out is just jealous of our successes and has no clue what we go through. I just sent you a reply to your email. Dorothy
S W.
on 1/10/06 10:06 am - MI
Dorothy, Thanks............so much......I got your email and the info too. Thanks so much for everything you're sharing. Having a new friend so close by and who understands is just taking all my anger away from feeling un supported. I can't say thank you enough. Stacey
Michele P
on 1/10/06 2:55 pm
Truly - congratulations! Job well done! Best, Michele P
Most Active
Recent Topics