DATES CHANGED!!

TabithaD_78
on 7/24/12 1:25 am - MI
Well my dates changed yesterday! I got a call from the barix clinic scheduler and a few spots had opened up that are almost a month closer than the orginal dates given, so of course I took them! So now my PAT's are on August 14th and my surgery date is August 29th! I am so excited YAY!!
havanhavnot
on 7/24/12 11:07 pm - MI
RNY on 06/12/12

That is wonderful news Tabitha !!! 

joyce

dani02
on 7/25/12 9:02 am - Utica, MI
Yay!!!!!! Very happy for you!!!

Dani
pineview01
on 7/25/12 3:47 pm - Davison, MI

Congrats on a sooner date!

When I was band, I got a call asking if I wanted a opening.  OF course I said yes.  It was so soon, I almost didn't get my liquid diet kit in time to start.  We had a snow storm and the wouldn't come down our road.  We set up a met in town and took the 4 wheel drive in to get it.

I didn't have any time for food funerals or time to get worrid.  Everything was set up one after another. 

You are so lucky to have this happen and get you WLS sooner.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

duck1975
on 8/6/12 7:06 am - MI
VSG on 08/28/12
My surgery date is August 28th.  Congrats to us!  I will be having mine done at Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo!

Susan-C.
on 8/7/12 9:32 pm
 Thats great news.  the sooner the better.

pineview01
on 8/25/12 11:07 am - Davison, MI
Your four days out now.  How is it going? 

When I told them I would take a cancelation, she said we almost never get them.  As you know a few spots opened and the same happened to me.  So, it must be very common.  I wish I would be there with you but, I'm not till the 4th and you should be long gone by than.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics