Jon's service

kevphill
on 2/15/13 10:14 pm - MI

Jon's service will be at Lakeshore Presbyterian Church, 27801 Jefferson Ave St Clair Shores, MI 48081 at 11:00 am Monday.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else; we're all stocked up here."
shirley
on 7/7/13 8:27 am - Benton Harbor, MI

Hi KP,

I have  not been on this website in 4+ years and I just celebrated my 10 year RYN surgery. I came in here to see all what was oing on and see if I "recognized" anyone! I remember how this KP person was always changing up his picture and when I saw the one that was there back in February I knew it had to be KP!. Had a good chuckle. Then what a sadness when I came across the information that Jon passed away. My husband and I came to the picnic you had at your house, oh back in 2005??!! and so many people from the MI forum were there and of course so was Jon. Other than the information you posted about twisted intestines, etc. are you able to share any further information? Maybe it is time for a reunion of that MI group picnic to celebrate Jon? Maybe most of you have stayed in touch and I am totally out of the loop, but I know you and Jon were good buddies and I do want to let you know I am sorry for your loss.

SBR

Benton Harbor MI

Most Active
Recent Topics