Help Finding a Genesys Bariatric Surgeon that takes Health plus of Michigan

unicorn722002
on 8/6/13 7:35 am

Hi

I have been on the fence about having weight loss surgery for awhile I have thought about this for a long time  but i have made my decision to go ahead with it. My story is like everyone else. I have dieted all my life starting at 12yrs that is my first memory. I am now 41yrs and I am about 250 pounds or more. i guess my breaking point was when a looked a a recent picture of me and I didn't realize what I looked like. I remember thinking I looked so fat and awful. 

Anyway I am looking for a bariatric surgeon that goes to Genesys Hospital. and that takes Health Plus of Michigan. I have searched this site and did not find what I was looking for. So if anyone can help that would be great. Thank you

iafffu
on 12/2/13 1:47 pm - MI

Genesys does not provide bariatric surgery.  You have to go to Mclaren or Hurley.  If you call either one, they will let you know what surgeons take Health Plus (I think most/all of them do).

unicorn722002
on 3/21/14 8:55 am

Is there a surgoen from Mclaren that you or anyone reccomend? I am not to fond of Mclaern or Hurley but if i had to chose it would be Mclaren.

wesman43
on 3/24/14 11:25 pm
VSG on 03/19/14

I used to live in grand blanc, but now I live in Walled Lake. I had my surgery done at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. It might be worth looking into the Beaumont health system...it was amazing.

Most Active
Recent Topics