Hi I just started this group

sherryhall62
on 11/19/13 10:15 pm - MI

Hi my name is Sherry I had wls 2007 and have gradually gained back 70 pounds ..I feel like such a failure !! I tried so hard to  get the surgery and I fill like I let myself down ..went back to dr footes  and I fill like he basicly laughed in  my face and told me there was no test to be done on me ..the only thing to try is the back on track program and ..it would end up costing me I figure about 1000 for all of that..the money is no big deal its just ..I really think thay could of helped me more ..I had surgery because I couldnt stick to a diet now I feel like I have been let down ..I need help and sugestions ..is there a back on track group on here ? maybe that would help not even sure how to diet anymore

Candy V.
on 12/13/13 7:36 pm - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/backontracktogether/

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

IrishRN
on 12/29/13 1:52 am - MI

Hi Sherry, 

I am sorry you are going through this. I too had Dr Foote and had the sleeve done. I don't think they prepare yourself for the future. 

It's a disease that we have to deal with everyday. I have decided to do the 5 day pouch test. Have you tried that? It retrains your pouch and your mind. 

today is only day one and I am coming out of my skin but won't give up. Hang in there

Erin

Most Active
Recent Topics