New to OH. In process of setting up for WLS

high_on_faith
on 5/15/14 10:18 am

So nice to see people from MI on here. I am in the process of setting up for WLS.  I am scheduled for a mandatory seminar, scheduled for Psychological Evaluation and have requested my records for previous weight loss program through a dr office.  I'm just ready to stop hurting.  I have severe arthritis in my back.  Once the seminar is done I get to meet with the surgeon.  I'm at my highest weight so 212 and I am 5' even.  My small frame is tired of carrying this extra person. 

56sunShine14
on 5/16/14 12:47 am

Welcome High on Faith,  hopefully this board will start moving a bit, but if not, I will say Good Morning. 

Karen

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

Bubbles314
on 5/17/14 12:49 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

High on Faith

Hopefully we can get this board running to help people.  I am in process of setting up my WLS too.  My Dr has not set a date yet, hoping that will happen in June.  I too am ready, good luck and check back to let us know how your doing.

Excited yet nervous

Donna H.
on 5/20/14 7:23 am - MI
VSG on 08/04/14

Welcome High on faith! I'm in the pre-op process too and hoping for a summer surgery.

5'6" ConsultW: 312.4 (3/29/14) VSG w/ Dr. K Krause: 287.4 (8/4/14) 

Pre-op: -25 M1: -16.8 M2: -10.8 M3: -14.4 M4: -7.3

Most Active
Recent Topics