Posting response's

Bubbles314
on 7/21/14 9:23 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi everyone, I read and check this daily but don't always know what to say, so I don't post just read.

Dawn E., Hope all goes well and your able to set your surgery date.  I know I can't wait, its a cross of anxiety and hope and scared spitless, but full speed ahead.  I know how you feel about the forums, I don't know my way around.  Duh, I needed help posting a picture, directions for the weight ticker and there is no doubt in my mind that there are places I have not accessed.  Such is life...

Artist4life92768, I asked my surgeons office and they said they are not part of the Borgess/Bronson Bariatrics.  My surgeon does not have a partner.  Maybe they were talking about the Support Groups, I have met people who go to both.  Do you like you Dr. Verseman? Has he done many WLS?  It would be interesting to keep in touch we may have surgery about the same time.  If your ever in the area for a support group maybe we could meet at the group, don't have to just a suggestion.  I know no one that has had this surgery and it would be nice to talk to someone going through the same things.  Best of luck to you.

Donna, thanks for the reply and keep us up to date on your situation.

Jodi, have you set your surgery date yet, you were going to have it in Jackson right?

I think we should all try to keep in touch, it might help us as a group.

Thanks for posting a response and introducing yourself.  Gods speed .....

dale

Dawn ..
on 7/21/14 9:53 am - MI
VSG on 09/23/14

Hi Dale. I am not sure if I am nervous about the surgery or excited that I will get some time off work LOL.

I am however ready to finish losing this weight, being more active and maybe tryimg some new things/activities that I was unmotivated to try before.

I have some concerns about the weeks after the surgery. I have read that some people have bad hairloss. I wm hoping this doesn't happen.  Will have to wait and see. All in all I am excited for the signer to ne over and my new life of health and activity to begin.

Consult 12/9/13, Pre-Surgery Appt 9/5/14, Surgery 9/23/14, Height/5'.52", HW/273,  ConsW/268 ConsBMI/49, PreSurW/213 PreSurBMI/39, SurW/193.8 SurBMI/35.4, Drs GW/140-150 My 1st GW/160 2nd GW/145
Visit my online store at dawnsjewelrybox.com  Independent Consultant ID 30858

Most Active
Recent Topics