I need a retest!

Sandra N.
on 11/8/07 10:12 pm - MN
Or they just need more blood for an experiment to find out why me so weird!!!  YAY!!! Saturday!! 

~Sandie~ -147!!WLS:12-12-06:Preop 268,Ht.5'4",BMI 44.9
  Click on link to see my journey!!! 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=2bfaca5561a1d558fceb
87&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

"Do unto others as you'd have done to you"~ The Golden Rule to Live by!
You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??
I'm not perfect but I am going to die trying!!!

Christi P.
on 11/8/07 12:35 pm - Mora, MN
Oh crap!  I've been researching this aldosterone stuff, and from what I am understanding, this could cause of all your probs.  Even the trouble with maintaining your weight.  Low levels can cause Addisons disease.  I know somebody asked you before if you had been tested for Addisons, because your symptoms sounded similar to someone who was diagnosed with this, but did you ever say yes or no?  Right or wrong, I'm excited because maybe this is it, and then they can get you fixed up and you can have a normal life again!  Do you have to do a special diet before the test?  WebMD is an addiction for me, so please forgive me (though I did look at other sites for this thing).  They talked about the testing method on there, and about times of day and diet and even what position your body is in.  Sorry, but oh I hope, I hope, I hope this is it (of course I'd rather there not be anything wrong with you)! When are you having the test?

It's never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise.   Nancy Thayer

Sandra N.
on 11/8/07 10:17 pm - MN
Yeah, Pam asked me if they tested for Addison's and they did and it was normal.  The test is next week.  I just have to be up and walking around for 2 hours before the test is all I was told and in the morning.  As soon as i get results I WILL be posting!  Hey, you should come to Bingo with us gals on Saturday!!!

You are what you EAT and WHO you hang out with!  Choices=Outcome~ what's YOUR choice??

Christi P.
on 11/8/07 10:49 pm - Mora, MN
I thought about it, cause I love bingo, but this is finals week for me, so I really need to focus and get these papers done. 

It's never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise.   Nancy Thayer

Sandra N.
on 11/9/07 12:30 am - MN
I think you need a night to relax so that Sunday you will be good to go!!!  TRUST me it'll be worth it!!!  Come on! For old times sake?!?!

toniah_in_mn1975
on 11/8/07 1:16 pm - Buffalo Lake , MN
well i will be thinking about you ...hope it all turnes out ok, take care !!!
Sandra N.
on 11/8/07 10:18 pm - MN
Thank you!!  I appreciate your kindness!

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/07 12:52 am - Blaine, MN
(((Sandie)))) I hope they figure out the issue and sorry about all the pokes and prodding.  When do you have to get the test? Michelle :)
Sandra N.
on 11/9/07 1:44 am - MN
Thanks Michelle~!  Sometime next week I am getting the test done again.  I am waiting a few days so that I can get the other orders for my 1 year surgiversary check, cholest check and this test all in one poke so I don't have to keep being a pin cushion!  My veins are gonna start hiding soon

Darla S.
on 11/9/07 10:49 am - Maple Grove, MN

Well AREN'T YOU just the prettiest thing?   LOVE your new avatar photo, Sandie!   And I'm hoping they get to the bottom of the problems you've been having ASAP!  And that the fix is simple, and you can get back to living your normal life again!!! Oh - and that I get to MEET you soon, too!!!

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1373 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1147 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2617 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2698 views