TUMMY TUCK

prettywoman
on 8/21/07 1:36 am - New Hartford, NY
HEY YALL !!  I GOT APPROVED TO HAVE MY TUMMY TUCK DONE!! INSURANCE IS PAYING FOR IT!! SOME QUICK ADVICE TO ANY OF YALL WANTING TO GET YOURS APPROVED. TAKE PICTURES OF ANY RASHES, OR ANYTHING GOING WRONG IN THAT AREA.. I DOCUMENTED EVERY RASH I HAD TO DEAL WITH AND TOOK PICS. I GOT AN APPOVAL IN A WEEK AFTER THEY LOOKED AT MY PICS.  I'M HAVING IT DONE WITH DR. DE LA TORRE AT THE KIRKLIN CLINIC AT UAB IN BIRMINGHAM. SURGERY IS SEPTEMBER 4TH!! YALL WISH ME LUCK! HUGS. CRYSTAL
APRIL D.
on 8/21/07 4:29 am - Anchorage, AK
That is wonderful!!!! You sound so excited in your post. Thanks for the advice, I know I'm still pre-op but I will be there someday.. Congrats.
April*   Post-op!!! RNY 9-6-07!!

missie
on 8/21/07 4:37 am - Marion, MS
CONGRATS GIRL..where have you been? Girl i am so happy for you i know how much you want this. I so want to have mine done, i didnt even think about taking pictures, i guess the next time it gets red and things i will strat taking pictures. I know your excited. Cant wait to see more pictures, and to hear abut your surgeron, i may need him someday talk to you soon. hugs  missie
deann
on 8/21/07 1:03 pm - Brandon, MS
Hey girl - I want some updated pics of you on here !  D
Amy1Pressley
on 8/23/07 3:49 am - MS
Yea I am so happy for you that is great! I had mine done on the 8th of Aug and even though I am still swollen my stomach has never been this flat. A word of advice that had made wearing my binder more tolerable buy some soft cotton tee shirts or tanks to wear under your binder so it doesnt cut into your skin. good luck and keep us posted!!! Congrats!!!!!! Amy
Most Active