MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Bear
on 12/13/08 10:21 pm - New Hebron, MS
Dr. Cleveland did my surgery in march of 05 and he too medicare .  He is a great surgeon.

Barry Starr
-247 and counting
Cheryl Lee
on 1/15/09 12:55 am - Brookhaven, MS
Hello!  Wow you are just looking and doing great!  Havent seen you on the board
in ages!!!

Cheryl Lee

Me in Segovia

loleatha
on 4/19/10 12:39 pm - Hattiesburg, MS
A friend of mine on Medicare just had surgery last Oct performed by Dr Cleveland in Jackson.
    Live, Love and Laugh!!            
patti1016
on 5/15/10 12:25 am
patti1016
on 5/15/10 12:46 am
i HAVE FOUND A WONDERFUL DOCTOR IN ANNISTON, AL. I AM GETTING VERY ANXIOUS BECAUSE I READ ON THE INTERNET IF YOU HAVE A HIATAL HERNIA YOU CANNOT HAVE LAP BAND. I THINK THE GBP IS THE ROUTE I SHOULD TAKE AFTER READING UP ON LAP BAND. I WAS AFRAID BECAUSE IT WAS SO FAR, BUT I HAVE DECIDED IF I HAVE TO RENT AN APARTMENT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE, I WILL. THE PERSONNEL IN DR. FREEMAN'S OFFICE ARE SUPERB. VERY NICE, ENTHUSIASTIC AND THEY SEEM TO WANT YOU AS A PATIENT NOT LIKE MOST OF THESE PHYSICIANS I HAVE READ ABOUT IN MISSISSIPPI WHO SAY RIGHT OFF THE BAT ---WE DO NOT ACCEPT MEDICARE, MEDICAID, TRICARE. WELL I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS TO ALABAMA.
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ABOUT DR. FREEMAN CONTACT ME. IF THE REST OF THIS JOURNEY IS ANYTHING LIKE THE WAY IT HAS STARTED AS FAR AS THE DR'S OFFICE TREATING LIKE A PATIENT AND NOT SOMEONE ON medicare and therefore not worthy. lol

Patti in MS

AmandaMallett
on 10/3/14 11:38 am - Crystal Springs, MS

Hi! I'm also in ms and am very interested in info on the dr you are seeing. I am currently on magnolia health plan /medicaid.  And am looking for a dr

patti1016
on 5/18/10 3:08 pm

just returned from Anniston where I arrived late last night , go 3 hours sleep in the motel and spent most of the day at Dr. Freeman's office. He and his entire staff had just the right mixture of compassion and professionalism. Everyone was treated with dignifty and respect (In seminare with 7 other people). Medicare has approved me if I can show proff I have suffered from obesity fo the last 3 years. NO PROBLEM. Dr. Freeman has suggested a receive some medical clearances prior to surgery pulmonary work up, etc If you are a smoke you must quit 8 weeks prior to surgery. Therefore, I cannot proceed for 2 more months. Due to my hating the heat of summer, I am going to schedule my surgery for October. In the meantime, I am going to continue with my weight struggle in the usual manner. Not eating. LOL

Patti in MS

patti1016
on 5/18/10 3:11 pm

Very tired, Excuse the misspelled words. Patti

Patti in MS

Dawn Goss
on 9/8/10 6:54 am - Holcomb, MS
Dr. R. Walker Byars, M.D., FACS
506 Azalea Drive
Oxford, MS 38655
phone: 662-234-4744 Fax: 662-234-4749
www.oxfordsurgical.com

Shelly7898
on 6/20/11 12:14 pm - Long Beach , MS
Hi, I live in South Mississippi and I have been approved for Lapband Surgery. Dr. Woolridge from Oschener in New Orleans is who I am seeing. Sorry for any misspellings as I am exhausted right now and can barly function.
Most Active