Support Group for WLS In Oceaqn Springs

2bethinatlast
on 7/8/09 10:48 am - D'Iberville, MS
WLS Support Group meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm at South Ms Weight Loss Center in Ocean Springs  Hope to see you there!!

Edit   Delete  

Melora
on 8/30/09 4:28 am - Perkinston, MS
I had my surgery a couple weeks ago in Mobile and am looking for support groups closer to home.  Can one attend this group if their surgery was elsewhere? 

Thanks,

Melora

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

2bethinatlast
on 9/9/09 12:41 am - D'Iberville, MS
It is open to anyone regardless of where they had their surgery. I had mine in Mobile, too but I didn't want to drive all the way over there  for support group meeting. The people here are really nice. Need any more info let me know............................Linda

Edit   Delete  

Mary C.
on 9/21/09 12:57 am
Are the meetings just patients or is it moderated by Dr. Avara or someone from his office?  
2bethinatlast
on 9/21/09 6:22 am - D'Iberville, MS
Dr. Avara isn't there. Lisa and Dena from the office and the nut was there this last month. It is for any patients who have had WLS or are thinking about WLS regardless of where you had WLS surgery. Any other questions I would be happy to answer for you.                  Linda

Edit   Delete  

Mary C.
on 9/21/09 6:28 am
Thanks, Linda.  Is there a charge for people who were not patients of Dr. Avara? 

Georgia
2bethinatlast
on 9/21/09 6:29 am, edited 9/21/09 6:31 am - D'Iberville, MS
No, there is no charge.  I had my RNY surgery in Mobile, but I've been going to the Wls Support Group the month before my surgery which I had May 1 at Mobile Infirmary with Dr. Jeffrey K. Hannon.

Edit   Delete  

Most Active