Hello Everyone...!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/10 9:17 am
My name is Cyndy and I haven't been here on this site for quite some time...

I had the Gastric Sleeve on Dec. 21st, 09...I have lost 44 pounds to date...
I have had no problems what-so-ever...The only thing I struggle with is drinking just plain water...I was a huge water drinker before surgery, but now, I find myself getting most of my fluids in by drinking hot cf teas...and cf coffee...

I love my sleeve and would do it over in a heart beat...!!!

Just wanted to share with my MS. family.......my success...!!!

Blessings to you ALL...

cyndy
mrsq
on 3/11/10 8:56 pm

Thanks for sharing your progress with us. I hope you will continue to have success & no problems.

funnursechick
on 4/7/10 3:32 pm - MS
Hey, didn't realize you were a Mississippi gal! Me too! You are looking great.

Elisa H.

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/10 10:36 pm
Hey...

Where in Ms. are you from...if you don't mind sharing...??

I'm from Louisville...close to Starkville, home of MSU...!!

How are things going with you...??

I see your date is not that far away...
I'm sooo excited for you to get this surgery...you will Love it and what it will help you achieve with weight loss...It's AMAZING...!!

cyndy
funnursechick
on 4/8/10 1:26 am - MS
I live in Petal, right outside of Hattiesburg.

Elisa H.

loleatha
on 4/19/10 12:23 pm - Hattiesburg, MS
Hi neighbor. I see that live in Petal. I live in Glendale. Just wanted to drop in to say hello. Who is doing your revision?
    Live, Love and Laugh!!            
funnursechick
on 4/19/10 1:21 pm, edited 4/19/10 1:21 pm - MS
Hi neighbor!!!

Dr. Almanza is doing my revision. I can't wait to get this Lapband out!!!! Only 3 more weeks!

Elisa H.

Miss Liss
on 5/11/10 2:48 am
I hope your revision goes well.  Just wanted to say hello. I, too, live in Petal. 
funnursechick
on 5/15/10 5:36 am - MS
Hi neighbor! I just got home yesterday from my revision to the sleeve. I am doing great! I have followed your success and I am very impressed. Glad to hear someone so close to me that has gone through the same thing! I am sure I will run into you at some point, Petal is not THAT big! lol

Elisa H.

Tammygm
on 7/23/10 3:27 am - MS
Hey there!! I had my sugery the end of December too! I started at 245.5 and am now at 167.8........seven month post-op and down 77.7lbs as of today! Sounds like my lucky day!! LOL
I am now 32.8lbs away from my goal weight and so happy with how far I have come! Congrats to you and glad to chat with other Mississippi Girls!! :)  I am from the Mississippi Gulf Coast! :)
Most Active