Recent Posts

fredrica brent
on 8/26/07 9:28 am - canton, MS
Topic: RE: plastic surgeon
hi mary write me back.
missie
on 8/26/07 2:47 am - Marion, MS
Topic: HAPPY SUNDAY
Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. Its been a little while sicne i have posted. We are doing good. Im so loving the new job at Rush. Couldnt ask for a better job. I really like it. How is evryone doing? Cant wait till we start having our monthly meetings again. Sure do enjoy them when we have them.  Today has been a pretty good day. Just relaxing, and enjoying the day. The kids played in the pool, now they are eatting lunch. We had turkey on wheat hooggies for lunch with provolone cheese, and strawberries. I love the fact that my kids eat the things that I eat now days. I had some strawberris and cream cheese. I am sooooooooo loving the creamcheese recipe that Mrs. Judy Nutt gave us at the last meeting. It is so simple to make its addicting, i bring it daily to work with me.  Well i just wanted to write and see how everyone was doing.  Hope yall have had a good weekend. I know everyone is wanting updated pictures but im not goign to lay to yall i dont take picutres. I need to get some and get them on here. Maybe next weekend i will get some and post them. talk to yall soon. Hugs  Missie
Pamela_K
on 8/25/07 11:57 am - Vicksburg, MS
Topic: RE: surgery update
That's amazing, Legina!  I'm so proud for you. Bless you, Pam
Mary_W
on 8/25/07 9:16 am - Brandon, MS
Topic: RE: plastic surgeon
Once Legina gets back online, talk to her.  I believe that's *****moved her panni. :)  mary

tarateacher
on 8/24/07 11:53 am
RNY on 08/07/07 with
Topic: RE: attn: coasties
Cheryl, Can you give me info on the meeting for September?  My mom lives on the coast (I am a coast native too but live in VA) and she is exploring options.  She desparately needs to do something and I believe she is a candidate.  She would benefit so much from a support group so she can learn about the surgeries and the process.  I just had RNY 17 days ago.  YOU can PM me from my blog.  Thanks! Tara
Tammy S.
on 8/24/07 8:20 am - MS
Thank you! It has been an experience! We were at Pensacola Beach weekend before last. We had a ball. DH is proud, it has taken me 26 years to try to get control of this weight issue. Santa was the gate keeper of the shall I say alternative lifestyle beach. If you brought your children past him, he would let you know what they may see. It was so funny.

Tammy  -  Highest 272/Date of surgery 6/3/07 230

SHEILAA7
on 8/24/07 7:48 am
Topic: RE: Been Approved

Hi  My surgery is on Sept 4 a day after labor day. Seems like time is just creeping by so slow. I go on the 30 of this month for the pre-op test. that is next thursday .The diet is going good . I have been on it since the 6th of this month. alittle early but the nurse suggested to go ahead and start. Thanks for all the congrats. sheila

wallysdee
on 8/24/07 4:08 am - Lumberton, MS
Topic: RE: H'burg Support Group Meeting

6:30 every third Monday night.  Our next meeting is 9-17-07

Denise

deann
on 8/24/07 3:38 am - Brandon, MS
Nice to "see" you  - - How are you doing ?  Beach pictures are so cool - you're lookin' good - DH looks very proud - Laughed and laughed at "santa" pic - where in the world were yall? DeAnna
deann
on 8/24/07 3:35 am - Brandon, MS
AWESOME !  - praying for you girl ! - and will be there as soon as I can this weekend sometime. DeAnna
Most Active