Hi there.

Bionic Jay
on 5/12/06 2:14 pm - Moncton, Canada
Hi there. I'm in Moncton New Brunswick and I'm new to the site. I just joined and decided to say hello. I'm currently undergoing my six months with a dietician before Dr. Beausoleil can write to medicare on my behalf. I'd love to hear from others who've had the surgery and how things are going for you. Anyone in NB know about whether or not any of the followup plastic surgeries are covered by medicare if they're required? Glad I found this place. Jay
paramedic
on 5/16/06 3:17 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Jay, Welcome to this wonderful site. You will find lots of useful info here. The knowledge you will get from everyones expeience is priceless. I see you are with Dr.B in Moncton. How long have you been waiting to get this far? Also once you are done with the suppervised diet how long till your surgery. I had my letter of referral sent over 6 months ago and recieved no reply. That is one of the reasons I went to Ontario. When you selfpay you have alot more room to choose the best procedure. What procedure are you looking at. I had the lap-band. So far it was the best choice, for me. The recovery time is amazing. There is just a small pinch every now and then just to remind me that I am not healed yet. All I can say is WOW Jay, I live in Nova Scotia close to Kentville, in the Annapolis valley. Hope to keep in touch. Ask any question Bye for now Laurie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1085 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1951 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1796 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1790 views