Back from consult!! :-)

Angela123
on 6/5/06 10:03 pm - St. Margarets, Canada
Wow.. what a long day that was.. My appointment was with Dr. B at 2:30 just like Lori... and I didn't get in till almost 5... good thing I have an office in Moncton and worked to keep busy *L*... He was totally charming and very informative. I have decided I want the LapBand, but have to come up with $4500 a week before the surgery... any fund raising ideas anyone LOL.. Will Keep you updated!!
paramedic
on 6/9/06 8:45 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Angela, :wave Good luck with the start of your journey. I am 5 weeeks out after having the lap-band. I do not regreat a thing. It has been a wonderful experience. The eating adjustment has been very easy to . Everything that I have read from other patient is all true. The surgery was easy to deal with. One day was a wipe out but that was the day of surgery. Recovery was a breeze. I am sure you will not be disappointed with your choice. Follow the rules of the band and just enjoy the results. Thus far I have lost almost 25 lbs since Apr 28, that is when I started with the optifast prior surgery which was on the 12 May. Good luck and ask any questions you wish. Laurie
Wannabe A.
on 6/16/06 4:34 am - Canada
Laurie, I just had my first consultation for lap band surgery and am going for the info session with Dr. Beausoleil on June 27. "The" day could be as much as 6 months away (or more according to what I am reading on this site). Would like info on how you got along before, during and since the surgery so far. Am concerned about the restricted eating required before and wonder how difficult that is. Hope things continue to go really well for you
LoriM
on 6/12/06 5:23 am - Fredericton, Canada
about the same wait as me in the waiting room. Hope you did bring that book! Did you find any fund raising ideas yet?? LOL
Carolyn C.
on 6/13/06 2:34 am - Barnaby, Canada
I will be done on July 7th. It took 4 months from my first consult. How is the fund raising going? Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1942 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1784 views