sarahlee
on 6/20/06 12:49 am - Canada
Hey Gang, Well I'm on a mission...of WLS..lol...like I'm sure everyone else here has...I'm going to be having Lap GB in the very near future...struggling wiht the waiting though...IT SUCKS!!!...it's horrible...I'm so impatient...I'm waiting to have my blood work and pre-op testing done...I've already met with my surgery and jumped through some hoops...it feels like I'm closing in on the finish line but it seems to be that it's one hell of a slow race...
Carolyn C.
on 6/20/06 1:26 am - Barnaby, Canada
Hi Sarah, Hang in there girl. Remember, the turtle won the race and so will you. Keep trying the seven day menu plan. I know about being impatient but there is nothing we can do about that so move on!! lol Hugs to all who need one - Carolyn
paramedic
on 6/20/06 10:11 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Sarah, \welcome to this wonderful site. There are so many knowledgeable people here. You can ask any question and someone will answer,and they are honest with their answers. I know it is very frustrating to find out that you have to wait for so long. The wait is worth it. There are so many people with wt issues and they have to wait so long. I was very lucky. I was able to get financing through Credit Medical. Once I had that I made my appointment. The sad thing was that I had to go to Ontario to get it done. When I made my appoitment I only had to wait 3 months. I was banded on May 12. It was the best thing I haver done for myself. I have lost 18 lbs since surgery and a toltal of 25 lbs including 7lbs lost on the pre-op diet. So it does work. The waiting is the hard part, but if you can be patient it will be worth it. If you have any questions ask away. Good luck on your journey. Laurie
sarahlee
on 6/20/06 11:05 pm - Canada
Thanks for all your support...Has anyone out there had lap gastric bypass?
Angela123
on 6/21/06 1:26 am - St. Margarets, Canada
Hi Sarah, I too am waiting to get my lap band surgery... but for me the only thing I have left to wait for is getting the money together for the lap band... Welcome to our little family... everyone here is so awesome and helpful. Hope it goes well for you.. let us know when you get your date!! Angela
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1942 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1784 views