What protien drinks are available in Fredericton stores

clawrence
on 7/13/06 6:51 am - Fredericton, Canada
Hi, I had the BPD/DS and am coming to F'ton. I would like to stock up on some protein products to get some variety in my life. What can you recommend and what store sould I go to to find this? thanks for you help.
Carolyn C.
on 7/14/06 4:46 am - Barnaby, Canada
Hi there - You can find Boost and Resourse in Shoppers. The make some great fruit ones which I really enjoy. I had lap-band a week ago, so I am drinking alot of them since I'm still on clear fluids. Jean Cotu is a good place too. Good luck - Carolyn
little_lamb
on 7/17/06 12:29 am - Moncton, Canada
There is another one in the health food section of both Sobeys and Superstore called Protien Plus......it's beside one called Greens and it comes in a powder form........great for thicker liquid stage or breakfasts in general with a little yogurt, fruit and flax oil added.......very healthy.
klee
on 8/27/06 2:53 pm - Toronto, Canada
Hi Everyone...don't forget to watch the carb/fat/calorie content of the protein drinks...some can be very high...and your body cannot absorb anything over 30g of protein per serving. Try Walmart - they have single serving samples of one called Gourmet Whey - about 2.00 each (also full size containers)...really good...creamsicle, strawberry banna etc...one of the best I have tried and great content. There is also another one they sell in natural, vanilla and chocolate - cant remember full name....???whey isolate...really good content as well... best of luck...klee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1085 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1951 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1796 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1790 views