From the Ontario board...

klee
on 8/27/06 2:47 pm - Toronto, Canada
Hi Everyone...I have lots of family in Moncton and they have been extremely supportive of my decision to have RNY in Ontario (where I live)....they also mentioned they wished something like this was available in NB...wow....I saw a post the other day from Jay on the Ontario board and saw about Dr B in Dieppe...Cant wait to let them know... Can anyone tell me about the process in NB start to finish - timelines etc? I would like to give them as much info as I can, and then direct them to this board. A common thread seems to be no too many people talk about in the east, therefore people don't realize this life saving / changing surgery is available. The boards are so helpful...I would be lost without it here...we have also formed our own support group which meets once a week in someones home...it is great. My 1st consult with Surgeon was April of this year...I was able to self pay for my dietician and Social Worker / Phycologist appoints which spead the process up about 7 months...I am now booked for surgery in apr2007...so 1 year... If anyone has any questions....pls jump over to the ontario board..very supportive... take care and thank you for anyone that can share on the process in NB...klee
charitydawn
on 8/28/06 12:17 am - Charlottetown, Canada
read my profile I've updated everything along the way of my journey.
klee
on 8/28/06 4:10 am - Toronto, Canada
Thanks Charity....klee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1085 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1951 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1796 views
Facebook page