SO CLOSE!

Bionic Jay
on 9/13/06 11:14 pm - Moncton, Canada
Went for dietician appointment and I'm at 400 pounds. I was SO hoping to break into the threes. Dangit. I shoulda took my pants off or something, hehe. Oh well, I have my 6 month appointment with Dr. B on the 25th, hopefully I'll be in the threes by then. I hope I get referred to the internist and get approved quickly.
Carolyn C.
on 9/14/06 9:37 am - Barnaby, Canada
Hi Jay - You just keep hanging in there my friend and it will happen!! I'm glad to hear from someone in here. We Canadians are soooo quiet. On the main lap band forum which is 99% American, they are constantly chatting up a storm. Don't dwell too much on "getting into the threes", but just go day by day. Let us know what you think after you see Dr. B. Hugs - Carolyn
Bionic Jay
on 9/16/06 7:17 pm - Moncton, Canada
I spend most of my time on the main board, but I like to peek in here occasionally. I've already seen Dr. B twice, this is my 6 month meeting after the diet.
little_lamb
on 9/15/06 6:31 am - Moncton, Canada
Hang in there - I can remember saying the same things - the waiting was hard but it's worth it..............
Bionic Jay
on 9/16/06 7:18 pm - Moncton, Canada
I'm holding on. I can't wait to see what I look like thinner and hot, hehe.
Angela123
on 9/16/06 1:14 am - St. Margarets, Canada
Hey there Jay.... It will come soon... I get to go sign my papers for my surgery on Friday!!! wooo hoooo... I'm a little aprehensive but so ready... I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope the process speeds up for you!!! Angela
Bionic Jay
on 9/16/06 7:19 pm - Moncton, Canada
That's awsome Angela. Glad to hear you're so close to sitting on the "losers" bench! I hope it speeds up for me too.
Krista C.
on 9/16/06 7:08 pm - Quispamsis, Canada
Hi Jay! Wishing you all the best with Dr B. Have you been waiting to see him long? I had to wait over 2 years to get in to see him and I think my Medicare approval took a year. Hope things are MUCH quicker for you! Love your profile page by the way - I'm a Disney (pooh) lover myself Krista
Bionic Jay
on 9/16/06 7:15 pm - Moncton, Canada
Oh god. If my medicare takes that long I'll freak. I had to wait 2 years for the initial consult and now I've been doing the 6 month diet thing and that's out of the way. Glad you like my profile. A friend on the main board did it for me. She asked me a couple things I liked, Disney and Superman and she picked Superman. I love Disney more though, hehe.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1085 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1951 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1796 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1790 views