Glad you are all here!!!

little_lamb
on 10/4/06 2:10 am - Moncton, Canada
Hey guys, I just wanted to take a minute to say hi and tell everyone how much I appreciate their help and support. I've hit a plateau and don't feel any restriction at the moment but after coming on here and reading how everyone is doing, I realized I'm not alone and felt encouraged to get at it again. I never thought I was going to be one of those people that was going to need any encouragement but much to my surprise.....realized I'm human - who knew ;0) Anyway - keep all the comments coming - we should start some receipe sharing and maybe an excercise challenge or something. This is a long road and there is going to be lots of pit stops - but hey - I love road trips so bring it on ;0)
Carolyn C.
on 10/4/06 11:31 am - Barnaby, Canada
Hi there Shelley - nice to hear from you. I'm doing really well, but like you, I don't feel any restriction either. I have 5.5 fill and other then once getting something stuck, I don't feel any restrictions either. When he did my fill he gone me to drink a cup of water before I left and asked me if I felt anything. I told him no, and he said good!! That was that. I weigh and measure my food and I'm not sure if I'm eating too much or not??? I am still losing well though 63lbs. I bought my favorite pair of jeans at Penningtons (where else) and went from a 28 to a 22 and now the 22 is getting rather slack. I'm having trouble getting all the water I need. I promise myself I'll start every Monday! Sound familiar - every Monday I was always going to start a diet. That usually lasted until Monday evening. But I keep trying. I started taking aquasize classes twice a week which is a big help. With my bad knee I just can't walk. No it's not an excuse!! lol It all takes time my friend. I guess I just didn't think it was going to be so much of "dieting". Know what I mean? Hugs - Carolyn PS Sarah is doing ok but I haven't heard from Roger.
little_lamb
on 10/5/06 7:22 am - Moncton, Canada
That's strange. I told Dr. B that I didn't feel anything either.....I'm doing ok with the water and started walking but still - scale not moving. I'm eating too much - I know it. I've made a promise to myself to start getting more vegetables and protein so I'm gather receipes if you have any good ones you want to pass along. I'm going to look at starting a web page with receipes so I'll let you know how that goes. I think I need a project like that to keep myself motivated. I thing the main thing is that we just keep ploughing though it. Congrats on the jean size thing - that must feel fantastic. I'm still wearing the same pants - baggy and all....lol. Talk more soon.
Carolyn C.
on 10/6/06 11:58 pm - Barnaby, Canada
Hi Shelley Receipe idea sounds great. On Thursday I had laser eye surgery so I'm supposed to take it easy for a few days but I'll get on it in a couple of days. I've worn glasses since I was 9 (wow 48 yrs) and I'm so excited to have gotten rid of them. Life is good!! Hugs - Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1943 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1785 views