I've got my call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mistydreamer
on 10/25/06 6:02 am - Fredericton, Canada
Yeehaw...I got my call today from Natalie I think is her name, since Chantal is now gone.. I go next Friday to sign my consent papers...does anyone know how long you are there for this signing? Do you have anything else done? and how long is it after you sign that you get the surgery usually? I'm having RNY done.. I'm so excited...I never thought it was going to happen..my whole life is soon going to change...
Carol Lee McNeil
on 10/25/06 6:31 am - Fredericton Junction, Canada
hey I got my call today too..what time is yours? I'm going to email Marina and see if she got hers...yahoooooooooooo!
mistydreamer
on 10/25/06 6:47 am - Fredericton, Canada
I have to be there for 1:15 ...I emailed Marina too!!! When do you have to be there?
Carol Lee McNeil
on 10/25/06 7:10 am - Fredericton Junction, Canada
mine is at 2...can't wait
charitydawn
on 10/25/06 7:25 am - Charlottetown, Canada
Hey Pam Was this the call for your surgery? I'm waiting for my call for my information session.
mistydreamer
on 10/25/06 8:40 am - Fredericton, Canada
Yup this was the call for surgery....I went to the info session a couple of months ago.... I've got some work and organization to do at home and that to make it easier for me to stay at my apartment instead of home with my parents..
Carol Lee McNeil
on 10/25/06 11:07 am - Fredericton Junction, Canada
oh gosh Pam I misunderstood...I thought the call was for signing the consent forms like mine...Congrats on the surgery call! I'm sooooooooo jelous! but happy for you..way to go chickie! I wonder how long between signing the consent forms till the surgery..hummm more waiting..yeahhh meeeeeeeee * said dripping with sarcasim*
mistydreamer
on 10/25/06 11:14 am - Fredericton, Canada
It is to sign the papers.....for the surgery..but to my knowledge from talking to some peeps at the support group here at DECH it's usually 3 weeks after signing the papers until your surgery.... So knowing that...I've got to get things in order...cuz my place is not very recovering friendly...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1943 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1785 views