Information Session

Darlene P.
on 10/26/06 5:20 am - Sunnyside of Life, Canada
I had my information session on Tuesday, it was very interesting. Of the 5 people there, 2 were interested in the bypass and 3 Lapband. The ladies were very informative, I am now waiting for the pre-op call....hopefully soon, I have been approved by Medicare since July 2005. I have lost 45 lbs since that but I am really fighting to keep it off and loose a few more...I am eating a strict 1200 calories a day as the dietician recommended. If I show up with a gain for surgery...it will be postponed!!!!That would be the pits!!!! I really enjoy reading the posts and look forward to contributing after my surgery. Darlene MacDougall
Krista C.
on 11/4/06 1:31 am - Quispamsis, Canada
Hi Darlene, how long after your consult with Dr B did you have to wait for the 1/2 day session? I saw him at the end of August and haven't heard anything yet. I was really hoping to have the surgery by my birthday (Feb 14) Good luck with your surgery!
Marina C.
on 11/23/06 4:00 am - Canada
Hi Darlene have you had your consent signing with the Dr yet? I had the information session months ago and still have not been called to go sign the forms yet. So very frustrating afraid I will die of old age before I go for surgery all the best to you, Marina.
Darlene P.
on 11/26/06 7:22 am - Sunnyside of Life, Canada
Hi Marina I had my session Oct 24 ,I called Dr B's office last Thursday and Natalie told me that they had signed up 8 for the month of December and that she was waiting for the Dr to confirm them.If all 8 people go ahead with their surgery, I would probably be in January...How long ago did you go for your session and are you having Lapband or Bypass? Gook luck to you. Darlene
Marina C.
on 11/26/06 6:43 pm - Canada
Good morning Darlene, I am having gastric bypass and went for the info session Sept 19th I pray that I am one of the 8 that are signing in Dec but I have not had a call yet,please God make it today. Fingers crossed. Marina.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1943 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1785 views