Fill

Carolyn C.
on 11/29/06 1:32 am - Barnaby, Canada
Hi all - is anyone going for a fill on Dec. 21. Good thoughts to all - Carolyn
little_lamb
on 12/8/06 10:28 am - Moncton, Canada
I go on the 14th and I'm not doing well. I've only lost 6lbs since my first fill and that was in August!!!!!! How are you doing? Do you find you have any restriction. I don't - obviously. I'm not giving up though. I'll beat this if its the last thing I do ;0)
Carolyn C.
on 12/9/06 12:30 am - Barnaby, Canada
Hi Shelley I haven't been doing a damn thing either. I have no restriction whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been going up and down the same three lbs. since my fill. This is the same as dieting on my own. At first I did fantastic = then nothing. I'm hanging in there though just like you. Did the office tell you there will be a change with the fills. They will be more often. Lise went down to the States to learn about their filling procedures. Something isn't quite right about the way things are now. I know the band is just a tool, but I expected more support from it. Good thoughts - Carolyn PS Let me know how you make out.
little_lamb
on 12/10/06 2:17 am - Moncton, Canada
Well, just based on what I've been reading on the Lab Band message board, it can sometimes take a couple of fills before we are going to find our "sweet spot". I can honestly say, however, that my choices are not always the best and I've got to deal with being an emotional eater. I didn't realize I was one until about a month ago when I got some very bad news and realized that poutine and other high fat foods was helping me cope with it. The band is not going to help me solve that problem. The head hunger and the fat cravings are still there. I also joined "The biggest Loser" website. It has some great excercise tips, nutrition tips, weight tracker that makes you put your weight in once a week (I get weighed everyday). I find it helps loggin in to these websites everyday and reconfirming my dedication to getting this weight off.......... We'll beat this ;0)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1078 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1943 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1788 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1785 views