New Video

nickola1
on 5/31/11 3:27 pm - Riverview, Canada
  Hey guys just uploaded my new video with a small intro and some dialogue.  Have a peek!!  Stay great!!  

http://youtu.be/6UGenBS0WBQ

sunnie41
on 6/1/11 12:26 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
hi, just viewed your video/blog. it was a nice introduction to your future journey. nice hearing from someone that is thinking and going through the same thing as we all are.
looking forward to hearing more as you continue.

nickola1
on 6/1/11 12:51 am - Riverview, Canada
 Hi Marc, 

Thanks for the comment and the support!  Yeah it is certainly a journey and would be just as lucky to be able to identify or support anyone else who needs it.  

Have a good one and nice to hear from you!

jjwbuster
on 6/2/11 12:02 pm - Saint John, Canada
 Very nice job...thank you for sharing such an intimate part of your life.

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

nickola1
on 6/3/11 1:34 am - Riverview, Canada
 Thanks so much, I really appreciate that!  It was certainly hard to do at first but it's been very therapeutic so far.  Make sure to tune in for more!!

Thanks, 

Chris :)

Kitty_mom
on 6/5/11 11:06 am - New Maryland, Canada
Chris, don't be discouraged by people who are critical of your recovery efforts. They may be further along in their journey, or maybe they have other needs to accomplish their recovery. As long as you are making progress & being as honest with yourself as possible, you are doing the right thing. The recovery process is an  individual journey.  Just like AA, it is one step at a time.

nickola1
on 6/5/11 11:13 am - Riverview, Canada
 Thanks so much for your support, it means a lot!  It is certainly a one by one step progression that's for sure.  

All the best, thanks again!

Chris

helene430
on 6/13/11 2:16 am - Canada
 SAW YOUR INTRO VIDEO...GOOD LUCK  . IHAD MY REFERAL SENT TO DR BEAUSOLEIL IN OCT 2005..SEEN HIM FIRST TIME SEPT 2006..INFO SESSION OCT 2006..GASTRIC BYPASS JULY 2007.
STARTING WEIGHT 430..TODAY WEIGHT 195..TOTAL LOSS 235 LBS.
THIS IS ONLY A TOOL BUT YOU HAVE TO BE THE CARPENTER.
I AM ONLY ONE OF TWO WHO HAS HAS A SUCCESS BECAUSE THIS WASN'T MY FIRST TIME AROUND,,,YOU SEE, I HAD MY STOMACH STAPPLED IN 1985 AND YES I LOST WEIGHT BUT NEVER WORKED ON ANY ISSUES AND REGAINED ALL THE WEIGHT PLUS MORE SO THIS SURGERY WAS A RE-DO BY DR B. AND NOW I AM EXERCISING AND FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AN HAVE BEEN WEIGHT FREE(SO TO SPEAK )SINCE JULY 2009.LISTEN TO ALL THE PROS AND CONS AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THIS IS NO THE BE ALL END ALL SOLUTION THAT YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.  THE SURGERY GIVES YOU A NEEDED BOOST BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK.  GOOD LUCK AND KEEP THOSE VIDEOS COMING.!!LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1048 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views