1 wee****il my big day and new journey!

runfatgirlrun
on 11/17/11 5:39 am
Well folks.... It has finally really hit me that this time next week I will have had my surgery (God willing) and be on my new journey.  I am a bit freaked out actually now that it is so close and more real than before. 

I have a ton of stuff pouring through my head and have no idea how to prepare and bring to the hospital.  I am a total nutbar.  I keep reading posts on what to bring or not.  I think I need to try ang get all Zen'like and meditate or something. 

Only thing miffing me and making me question if I will be successful is this liver shrinking fast diet.  I lost 10lbs but my weight has not moved.  I am starting week # 2 and am thinking that I am a non loser even before the surgery.  My weight loves to stay the same and it takes a truck to change it and even then the changes are very limited.  I would feel guilty having this surgery and not lose weight when others have been waiting eons as well who may be more successful.  I am feeling like a loser but in a bad way.

There is my rant for today...

Kitty_mom
on 11/17/11 11:01 pm - New Maryland, Canada
You are going through what we all went through the week before surgery. You will rant and rave....and panic the first time you stop losing or maybe gain a pound or two when you go back on solid food too- another thing that is a common experience for most of us. You will do amazing, but believe me you will not easily trust that you are finally losing weight. Every bump in the road will convince you that you a loser at losing weight, but come here for support.

Figler5
on 11/17/11 11:19 pm
Do not feel guilty it has been almost two years since I had my surgery the wiat has not fallen off but it has moved. I tend to get stuck each time I hit a ten pound mark ie I hovered at 270 for a week 260 for a week 250 for two weeks then it goes boom and I move to the next hoovering point.

You have done your time and desreve this time to have your surgery. The weight will come off and your helath will improve.

sunnie41
on 11/19/11 6:29 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
you must be so excited. you will do great. you have some knowledge from here and kitty is right, when you need questions answered or need support, come here. you will get all kinds. im so excited for you cause i hope to be where you are in about 9 months. please let us know how it goes

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1072 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1934 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1782 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1779 views