First appointment with Dr Savoie!

ErinG
on 10/21/13 10:44 pm
VSG on 04/07/14

I had my first appointment with Dr Savie and his staff on Friday Oct 18 2013, they we all very nice and very informative, they had told me i will be getting into an all day appointment in November,  My question is does anyone know how long after the all day appointment would the surgery be?   they way the nurses were talking it seemed it was fairly quick ,any information is appriciated!!

maggie9247
on 10/22/13 12:14 am - Miramichi, Canada

Congrats to you Erin, wish you all the best. I am still waiting to get in to see him. It's 4 long years this month, and frustrated, but all good things come to those who wait right?  From what I read on here after your consult and seminar I don't think it is much long after. Keep me posted. How long were you waiting before you got in  to see him?

ErinG
on 10/22/13 12:59 am
VSG on 04/07/14

Thank Maggie :D im very excited, a little nervous of course, but will be well worth it in the long run! :D I have heard the same that it is pretty quick so hopefully it will be before christmas, Talk about a good christmas gift..lol, I was waiting for about 6 for Dr Beausoleil,and about 4 years to get in a see Dr Savoie, so hopefully you will get you call soon I wish you all the luck and I will certainly keep you posted,  thanks for the comment :D kiss

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/13 6:28 am - Oromocto, Canada
I have had my info ssession already too. Mine was in August. I have heard of a bit of a wait for the surgery. I am hoping to have mine by February. Or sooner, but I don't think that's very likely. It's definitely a hurry up and wait kind of thing, an emotional roller coaster, if you will. ..
Lesley42
on 10/22/13 2:48 am - Canada

Hey Erin.. I had my first consult July and info session in Sept and I am still waiting for my call for surgery.. Congrats on getting your first consult!!! Your foot is in the door now and well on your well... All the best and hopefully we will both here something soon!!

Lesley42                        
sunnie41
on 10/22/13 6:32 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

though my surgery was in 2012, i had my all day session in oct 2011 and my call for surgery i received in march 2012 for surgery in may 17th, things may have changed.

p.s. erin, i was at dr savoie office on oct 18 for a check in around 2pm. do you have long dark beautiful hair?

ErinG
on 10/22/13 6:45 am
VSG on 04/07/14
Thanks everyone, im hopeing for a soon than later surgery...but i guess i will just have to have patience..i mean we all.waited this long..whats a little longer right. and sunnie i do have long dark blond hair ..but it was up so i dont think it was me...maybe some of us will run into each other though... if anyone hears any other info id appriciate the share..thanks again
sunnie41
on 10/22/13 7:13 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

ok, i was thinking when they called a ladies name she said erin but i was thinking it was darker. i know she had a red jacket on. and yes, it isnt uncommon for us to bump into each other,

jndrake
on 10/23/13 10:11 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

I don't know  If I would rather to wait a little longer to start the process or not. With Dr B, I first met him in March  all day info session in May and I signed off for my surgery in July and it looks like Dec or Jan for surgery so it is a long wait once we get our initial call.

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

Vanessa67
on 10/23/13 10:27 pm - Canada

I have my first appointment for Nov 15, with Christmas coming, I am sure it will slow things down a bit. I would guess that, for me, it may be 6 months before surgery.

Vanessa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1049 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views