not feeling well

tookayo
on 5/19/14 1:56 am - Canada

The last few days I have not felt well I not sure what to do my chest and abs feel  tight I have a lot of heartburn my stomach makes a lot of notice  is this normal has other felt like this should I see the dr. 

bigchris
on 5/19/14 6:37 am - Canada

I had heart burn start about two to three weeks after my surgery I would go see the doctor or call the nurse to see what they recommend what to do how long has it been since your surgery?

bigchris
on 5/19/14 6:43 am - Canada

I went back and seen that you had your surgery  three weeks ago I would call the doctor to make sure you don't have a leak I had pain in my shoulder a couple of weeks after my surgery and they check me to make sure better safe then sorry. Hope you feel better.

tookayo
on 5/19/14 11:50 am - Canada

Thanks Chris I will call the Dr.tomorrow  I would go to the hospital here  but know one know about what to do in Fredericton.

Lesley42
on 5/19/14 12:17 pm - Canada

The heartburn is totally normal.. I had awful pain and tightness on my side for no more than two weeks.. Definitely call the Dr.s office tomorrow.. Good luck and let us know what they say..

Lesley42                        
sunnie41
on 5/20/14 4:37 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12

i am on a prescription for stomach sicne surgery and helps the heartburn, i cant really help with that part. if i forget and take it later in the day, i am terrible uncomfortable and sore.

the noisy stomach, well all i can say is that i am two years out and i have and still do hear so many noises. it is especially funny when other folks in the room say, "was that you?"

lol i just laugh.....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1060 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1916 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1769 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1766 views