this surgery save my life

bigchris
on 6/15/14 12:20 am - Canada

hi everyone I'm down 80 pounds now and I'm amazed with all the energy I have now for everyone who is waiting for the surgery I can't wait to you feel the same as I do. my kids are happy now because I can do more things with them and so is my wife it's refreshed our marriage we went for a long walk last night something we haven't done for a long time even going shopping for the day I used to get to tired and have to wait in the van for her to finish. I thank DR B every time I see him now he changed and saved my life now I don't need my dietbetic pills no more and my blood pressure is going down and no more knee pain and my energy level has gone up. 

Lesley42
on 6/16/14 4:40 am - Canada

Isnt it amazing?? Congrats to you.. the things we missed out on before surgery eh.. Cant change the past but we can make one hell of a future.. All the best and keep up the amazing work!!

Lesley42                        
AnnaT
on 8/2/14 11:31 am

Way to go Chris!! Congrats! What an awesome achievement so far! You should be so pleased! I see that you are over the 100 pound mark now...wahooooo!!  I'm still scheduled for the 15th, so say a prayer that mine goes as well as yours did pal! 

A

bigchris
on 8/3/14 9:01 am - Canada

I will pray for you for healthy recovery. Don't worry about the surgery the nurses are great and they will give you something to help you relax and they are with you to you go into surgery explaining everything to and answering all of the questions you might have then before you know it your in recovery. so have a speedy recovery and we will welcome you to the weight lost surgery club. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/14 10:01 am - Oromocto, Canada

Post how things are going for those of us still waiting please!  The hospital says I should have my surgery this fall. Six long years of waiting!  How long since your referral went in?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1049 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views