ANYONE HAD DR SAVOIE

DanielleNB
on 10/14/14 10:16 am - Canada

Hey im from Woodstock nb And I have had my first appt with the dietican,nurse and shrink and thrusday I Meet with the surgeon..any info would be great also I would love to have friends that are on the same journey..

karasmom
on 10/14/14 7:33 pm

I haven't met Dr Savoie yet but I do have my first appointment with the nurse, dietician and psychologist a week from today.  Sounds like our journeys will be pretty close together and I wod also live to have someone to travel it with!!

What was that first appointment like?  Do you meet with all 3 at the same time?

DanielleNB
on 10/14/14 10:13 pm - Canada

yup, i met all 3 same day...about 3 hour Meeting. I had to give up pop because of the fiz before they would let me see the surgeon. I have 6 weeks in and I see the surgeon tomorrow! yay...do you have facebook Ill add ya.

karasmom
on 10/15/14 2:15 am

Yup!  I'm there under Liz Leblanc Steeves.  I haven't told very many folks about my surgery just in case it doesn't happen so you won't see me post anything about it on there :)

i've given up pop.  I am 4 weeks in :)

DanielleNB
on 10/15/14 3:42 am - Canada

ADDED!..;-)

meldrap
on 10/21/14 1:52 am

I have met them all including the Doctor - very nice team.  They made me feel very welcome.  I also loved that they weren't all skinny minny's in the office....that made me feel even more calm....

DanielleNB
on 10/21/14 1:56 am - Canada

hey what stage are you at..are you going to the info session Monday oct 27th

meldrap
on 10/21/14 2:22 am

I have to meet with my Rheumatologist and have xrays before I can go any further.  I wish I was going to the session.....I am so anxious now to have the surgery.  I just want to start my new lifesytle

DanielleNB
on 10/21/14 12:32 pm - Canada

whats the time frame have u been to a info session or signed your papers yet..do u have fb..ill add u

meldrap
on 10/21/14 8:18 pm

my facebook is under Betty Melanson...it is much easier to talk on there I get the messages quicker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1927 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1779 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1777 views